How to Apply for Italy Visa
Snow-covered peaks, fertile valleys, icy glaciers, beautiful large lakes, flat green plains and rolling hills which are crossed by streams and rivers, and finally volcanoes and rugged mountains. Looks like a dream destination. Isn’t it? Well the Republic of Italy or simply Italy is one of those destinations which will never give you a second thought. So if you are planning to go to Italy for your holiday or for any other purpose, you will need a Schengen visa (a visa that gives you the freedom to travel to most of the European countries). The requirement of this visa to travel to Italy would depend on your nationality or citizenship. If you are a citizen or resident of Canada, USA, Japan, San Marino and Andorra, you are not expected to apply for a Schengen Visa for traveling to Italy. However, if you belong to some other country, you will have to apply for a Schengen Visa or an Italy visa (in case you are traveling exclusively to Italy only). A visa entitles you to travel to a particular country but doesn’t guarantee your entry to the particular country.
Please take note of the following:
- You can apply for a Schengen visa by submitting the application form at the consulate.
- Along with the application form, you need to submit your passport which has a minimum validity of 90 days until the visa expiry date.
- You also have to submit the previous Schengen, Canada, USA, UK and Japan visas if you have visited these countries previously.
- Two passport size photos are required which should have been taken in the last six months.
- Your passport should not be more than 10 years old and should have at least two blank opposite pages.
- You should have a valid UAE visa with a minimum of 90 days from the date of expiry.
- Along with the application form, you need to submit a covering letter that states the duration of the trip, the purpose of the trip as well as your travel itinerary.
- You have to attach a letter of invitation from your Italian host or a copy of your confirmed hotel booking.
- You have to provide proof of your finances. You have to provide bank statements or pay slips of the last six months.
- In the case of the visa application if for minors, the form needs to have the signature of both parents and the birth certificate of the child should be attached with it. The passport copies of both the parents along with a signed affidavit are also needed if the child is traveling unaccompanied.
Travelling to Italy will no longer a dream. Now get the best experience of Italy tourism by visiting this beautiful destination with your loved ones. Now receive instant reply to all your queries within minutes to address all your concerns about your Italy visa processes.