Italy Visa Application Process
For all your visa queries regarding Italy trust italyvisa.ae. We offer perfect assistance
for any kid of urgent assistance and visa related advice. We help you with a guided procedure to apply for a visa based on your nationality, resident country, reasons for your visit and the duration of stay.
Here’s how we make filing Italy visit visa extremely easy for you. Given below are the required documents for which you need to submit the scanned copies along with the duly filled Italy visa application form.
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs required with matte or semi-matte finish. White background is required with 80% face coverage. Size required- 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must not be older than 3 months.
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 3 months from the date of arrival in Italy. The passport must have at least 2 pages blank for visa stamping.
- For Italy business visas, a covering letter duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to 'The Consulate General of Italy, Mumbai' is required. It has to be submitted on business letter head that must have his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
- A return ticket is required or a detailed Italy travel itinerary to avail visa for Italy. A letter of introduction by a local sponsor (who has to be either an Italian citizen or a permanent residence holder)
- A non-refundable visa processing fee for the application.
Information regarding Italy Visa:
- For a short Italy visit visa, the most common type of visa granted is the Schengen visa. It authorises travellers, to enter the territories of the 26 Schengen States (liable to the number of entries allowed by the consulate), the duration of which does not exceed 90 days from the date of entry in Schengen territory.
- For acquiring Italy business visa, it is important to have an invitation letter by the Italian company you intend to visit and their detailed address in Italy. The information should also be accompanied with the dates of your visit.
- If all your Italy visa requirements are complete and you are issued a Uniform Schengen visa, you can travel to the following countries- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- You can obtain Single entry, double entry and multiple entry Uniform Schengen visa depending on your requirements and approval by the visa authorities.