The boot-shaped country on the Mediterranean coast is one of the most visited places around the world. But as a foreign tourist residing in the gulf, you are bound to face plenty of barriers for applying for an Italy visa from UAE.
If you are looking forward to a visit to Italy and the very thought of applying for an Italy visa online perfectly can be very stressful. There are several reasons why your visa could be rejected or delayed, hence it is essential for the applicant needs a right partner to guide them through the entire end-to-end visa processes and cover all visa requirements for Italy. We are one of the most trusted and popular Italy visa suppliers, whose trained visa experts have several decades of experience of handling the most complicated visa cases with ease. Our processes are designed in such a way to bring sufficient transparency in the entire visa cycle. Leave aside all your worries and tensions to us, and spent most of your time planning your travel itinerary.
- Fully filled and signed copy of the visa application form
- Two recent passport size color photograph which is not older than 6 months
- Original passport not older than 10 years
- A minimum validity of 90 days from the planned date of departure
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp
- It should be against a plain light-colored background
- It should not be older than 6 months
- Face coverage should be at least 70-80%
- Portrait style photograph
- Ideal dimensions should be 3.5×4.5mm with 240 pixels wide and 320 pixels high.
- It should have a minimum resolution of 300 DPI (dots per inch)
- The only accepted image format is JPEG
- It should not be previously used in any visa application form or tampered in any form
- Copies of any previously applied Schengen visa
- Covering letter by the applicant that clearly identifies the applicant’s purpose of the trip along the duration of the trip and a brief summary outlining the travel itinerary
- An NOC letter from the local sponsor of the applicant
- If the applicant is traveling for business purposes, he needs to provide a copy of the trade licenses along with the cover letter indicating the purpose and duration of the trip
- Proof of the financial capability of the applicant to cover their expenses in Italy
- Last 6 months bank statement duly stamped by the bank
- Last 6 months pay slips of the applicant
- Confirmed return ticket clearly indicating the travel date
- Confirmed hotel reservation or letter of invitation from the local host in Italy
- All GCC country nationals need to submit for their local residing address along with an NOC from their employer
- Spouse of EU & EEA nationals need to submit their marriage certificate along with the passport copy of their spouse
- A medical travel insurance with a minimum coverage of at least 30,000 Euros
- It should cover loss of baggage during travel
- For minor applicants, they should carry a visa application form that is signed by both parents
- A copy of the minor’s birth certificate that has their parents name along with the parent’s passport details and confirmed Air ticket.
- An affidavit that is signed by both parents
- The visa fees paid by the applicant is non-refundable under any circumstances even if the visa application is rejected.
- The visa fees vary as per the exchange rate and continuously varies based on the foreign exchange fluctuations.
- A non-refundable service charges fee of AED 100 is levied per individual applicant, which is in addition to the visa fees.
- Additional charges are to be borne by the applicant for SMS and Courier facilities.
Types of Visa issued
- Tourist Visa: Applicant is traveling for leisure
- Transit Visa: Applicant is in transit to a third country and has checked in Italy
- Business Visa: Applicant is traveling for business purpose
- The processing time for the assessment of an Italy visa varies according to the nationality of the applicant and the period of the year the application is given for processing. The summer period is generally the longest time taken by the Italy Consulate for visa processing due to the intensity of the applicants
- The Italy visa processing time is usually for minimum 15 working days for foreign applicants; hence it is advised that you plan your travel well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles
- Visa application cannot be processed before 90 days from the travel date of departure
- Expats who are residing in UAE and have a valid visa issued by the Abu Dhabi Consulate need not apply for an Italy visa
- UAE nationals need to apply for an Italy visa for traveling to Italy
- Italy should be the first and main destination for your holiday. You should not be spending more time in any other Schengen member country than in Italy
Let an Italy visa process not be a hindrance in visiting this beautiful country set on the Mediterranean coast. Get in touch with our visa experts to understand how to apply for an Italy visa in UAE. Italy is one of the most beautiful countries on the planet and one should not miss visiting this country at any time of the year.