For those who are visiting Italy temporarily for business purpose need to acquire an Italy business visa for their travel. This is a short term Schengen visa which allows the applicant to travel within Italy and in to Schengen countries for business or professional commitments for maximum 90 days stay, either continuous or separate visit depending upon whether it’s a single entry or multiple entry visas. On the basis of business visa, the applicant can visit the country to explore business possibilities, conduct sale or purchase of products and participate in business events, meetings and conferences. This visa is applicable for professionals also who are on a visit to Italy to offer their service or exhibit their work. The following requisites are mandatory to be followed to acquire Italy business visa.
Documents required for Italy Business Visa:
- A duly filled and signed Italy visa application without any errors or omissions.
- A valid passport which has 6 months validity from the date of travel. Passports should not be handwritten, must contain at least two blank pages for visa stamping. It must be attached with previous passports if any.
- Two recent colour photographs not older than 6 months with the following specifications:
- Size specification of photographs should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- The photograph should have clear, full-face front view with white background.
- It should be a close-up photograph with the applicant’s face covering 70-80% of the photograph.
- The photograph should be in colour neutral taken in uniform lighting. It should be in high resolution without any creases or marks on it.
- The applicant should be facing the camera directly and should not wear any traditional facemask or veil which will cover the facial features that will interfere with identification of the applicant.
- An Invitation /Covering letter from the Italian company where the applicant would be visiting along with their detailed address, dates and purpose of the visit, travel schedule, and duration of stay, name, designation and signature of the authorized signatory along with a copy of the Registration Certificate/ Memorandum of articles.
- A letter from the applicant’s employer allowing the business travel along with details of the applicant, travel dates, duration and itinerary, purpose of the trip, responsibility clauses, along with name, designation, and signature of the authorized signatory. A copy of the identity card/passport copy of the person signing the invitation letter must be enclosed with the letter.
- Proof of travel plan – Return flight reservations and confirmed hotel reservations in Italy as well as of any other Schengen countries the applicant is going to travel.
- Proof of Financial status – Last 3 month’s salary slip in case of employment or personal bank statements of last 3 months.
- Travel health insurance should be arranged to cover unexpected expenses during the intended trip such as urgent medical hospitalization and treatment or repatriation to the home country.
- The validity of the travel health insurance should cover or exceed the duration of the trip to Italy and Schengen areas. Minimum insurance coverage should be EUR 30,000 per person.
- Visa Fees of approximately EUR 60 per person which is non-refundable.
- Applications and supporting documents that do not adhere to guidelines or contain unfinished or misguiding information can lead to cancellation or rejection of the visa.
- Visa applications should be submitted at least 15 days before the intended travel date.
- Any documents that are required to be submitted in Italian must be thoroughly translated into Italian by a certified translator.
- The applicant’s expenses throughout the trip should be covered by the employer, partner company or sponsor and it must be clearly stated in the covering letter.
- The processing time of Italy business visa takes around 15 days but it can be extended if deemed necessary by the Consulate for scrutiny of documents and bank statements. The visa processing time excludes weekends and public holidays.
- A valid visa to Italy does not guarantee you an entry into the country unless decided by the Italy immigration department has the authority to allow entry into the country is solely at their discretion.
Being one of the leading Italy visa suppliers with decades of experience and a dedicated group of visa experts at your service, you can leave all your visa worries to us. We assure you efficient consultation and seamless execution services so that you can acquire your visas smoothly and without any hassles. Contact our visa experts to know more about all visa related services.