Italy visa in Dubai is issued by the Consulate General of Italy. But have ever considered the hassles one goes through especially for first-time applicants. UAE nationals do not require a visa with effect from 7th May 2015 for travelling to the Schengen countries. But non-UAE citizens require a visa for travelling to the Schengen regions. Ideally, it is expected that you plan your visa requirements 90 days prior to your departure to give you sufficient time to undergo the entire process.
Italy Visa Requirements:
If you are a non-UAE citizen, and you wish to travel to Italy, then our teams of visa experts are there to assist and guide you through the entire process and make your trip hassle-free. It is the easiest and the fastest way to get a visa to your dream destination.
We help applicants in obtaining the below mentioned three types of Italy visa:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Visit Visa
Several times you wish to travel to more than one Schengen country and you are left wondering which visa you need to apply for. Leave all your queries to us, and spend your time planning your itinerary for your dream holiday in Italy or any Schengen region. We provide pick-up and drop off your documents right at your doorstep or any place as per your conveyance.
Contact us if you have any doubts regarding your Italy visa requirements – whether it is the documents required, processing time, or any other query. Our team of experts will be more than happy to help you. We pride ourselves on being a one-stop solution for all your visa requirements.
- It normally takes 10-15 days for visa processing.
- All the payments paid for the visa application are non-refundable.
2.Mandatory Documents required
- Duly filled and signed application form. Do mention the applicant’s contact details in the form as the Embassy/Consulate could contact them for any requirements during their visa processing process.
- Submit the original passport with a minimum validity of three months and two blank opposite pages for the visa stamps. The applicant’s passport should not be older than 10 years. The applicants are also required to submit a copy of the first and last page of their passport. Do attach all your old passports if any. Please make sure that your passport is not handwritten.
- Two recent passport size colour photograph which is not more than 6 months old. The photo should have a white background without a border and have a semi-matte or matte finish. Approximately 80% of the photo should cover the face of the applicant. The ideal photo size recommended is 35mm x 45mm. The Embassy/Consulate does not accept scanned/stapled/used copies of your photograph.
- An NOC letter from the employer if applicable which mentions the employee’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit and duly signed by the authorized signatory with the company stamp.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then the applicant must submit the details of their company such Company Registration certificate, a brief about the company, etc.
- If the applicant is a student, then the applicant should submit a leave sanction letter, school ID, and NOC from the school
- A Proof of Financial means and 6-month bank statement which indicates the applicant’s financial status and capability.
- The applicant should submit a proof of their accommodation details in Italy/Schengen area during the intended period of stay. If in case you have been invited by your family or friends, carry along a copy of the letter of invitation from them. Your travel tickets should match the accommodation details.
- A return air ticket of the applicant which clearly indicates the applicant’s name. The travel itinerary should have a gap of at least 10 days after submission of their visa application.
- Medical Travel Insurance for the intended duration of stay duly signed and stamped by the insurance company.
A letter of authorization to the concerned agent authorizing them to represent you during submission and collection of documents of their visa application.
I have resident visa of Dubai. Do I need Italy visa?
Hi Romena. Thanks for the inquiry & yes, you need to apply for the Italy visa. For more information you can visit